Visitors

free counters

9.10.2009

Grace


Greetings All,
This weeks 'thought' comes to you as a poem about grace. I do not know the author's name, or even how or when I came across it. I believe it was given to me by a friend and simply placed in a file I was looking through this week. Take a moment and relish its truth! Enjoy.


"Grace is the...
Free
Continual
Undeserved
Unmerited
Undue
Unqualified for

Surprise, that is
Unanticipated
Overpowering
Marvelous and
Amazing


The Supernatural intervention of God
into your life
and circumstances
in ways you never expected
whereby He expresses
His love to you
Forgives you
Blesses you
Gives you His favor
and smiles on you

Gets you through your problems
Helps you endure pain
Infuses you with joy
Makes something good
Out of something bad
Transforming ugly into beautiful


Gives you hope for the future
Brings you a peace no matter what
or when
or where
you are.
It is a gift that is yours
merely by receiving it."

Should anyone know who the author is, please pass it on so I can give him or her the due credit! Blessings on your week, Pastor Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey F. Evans